W. Scott Dillard II | Associate
Mr. Dillard joined the firm in 2010 after obtaining his J.D. from the University of Richmond's T.C. Williams School of Law. While in law school, he interned with the Honorable Kevin R. Huennekens of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia, gaining valuable insight into the complex world of bankruptcy law.
Scott's practice is focused on bankruptcy law and the representation of debtors, creditors, and trustees. He is also involved with real estate law, estate planning, and corporate law.
After performing the majority of his undergraduate studies at the University of Virginia, Scott graduated cum laude from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Prior to entering law school, he worked in the financial services and title insurance industries.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Corporate/LLC work
- Virginia, 2010
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia, 2010
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- J.D. - 2010
- University of North Carolina , Charlotte, North Carolina
- B.S. cum laude - 1999
- Major: Business Administration
- Major: Management Information Systems
Honors and Awards
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Virginia State Bar and Virginia Bar Association
- City of Richmond and Henrico County Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi
- Beta Theta Pi