Thomas F. Eubank | Partner since 1982
Mr. Eubank joined the firm and began practicing law in 1978. Tom is a past president of the Henrico County Bar Association and has also served as president of the Tuckahoe Lions Club and Chair for Old Dominion Eye Bank. He is a contributing author of several health law publications. Tom focuses his practice on real estate law and is also heavily involved in the areas of estate planning and corporate law.
Tom earned his undergraduate degree from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University and his J.D. from the University of Richmond School of Law.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
- Corporate Law
- Virginia, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1979
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1979
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1979
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1978
- Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia, USA
- McMahon Homes, Inc.
- R&N Construction, Inc.
- Youngblood Properties, Inc.
- Bradford Homes,Inc.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Henrico County Bar Association, Member, 1979 - Present
- City of Richmond Bar Association, Member, 1980 - Present
- Virginia State Bar, Member
- Virginia Bar Association, Member
- Tuckahoe Lions Club
- Old Dominion Eye Bank
- St. Joseph Home for the Aged, Board Member, 2003 - 2015
- Phi Alpha Delta