A Full Service Law Firm in Richmond, Virginia
Spinella, Owings & Shaia, P.C. has served individuals and businesses in Greater Richmond and throughout Virginia since 1953. We invite you to read about our services in the following fields of law, or contact our office to schedule an initial consultation.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law & Commercial Transactions — We help new enterprises choose the appropriate business entity and provide knowledgeable counsel to established businesses for all transactions, contracts and agreements.
- Commercial Litigation — Our lawyers provide cost-effective solutions for contract disputes, internal disputes, dissolution, and other legal conflicts that arise in the course of doing business.
- Collections — We have experience collecting on past due accounts or judgments and resolving payment disputes.
- Real Estate Law — Our attorneys provide full service representation for buyers and sellers in both residential real estate and commercial property transactions.
- Estate Planning — We provide comprehensive and sophisticated counsel for wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other important considerations as families and individuals plan for the future.
- Estate Administration — We assist in settling the estate of a family member who has passed away with or without a will. We also represent clients in will contests.
- Personal Injury and Civil Litigation — We aggressively pursue compensation for victims of auto accidents, slip and falls, and other accidents including wrongful death lawsuits.
- Family Law — We work to resolve divorce, child custody, financial support and related family matters with the least expense and emotional upheaval.
- Bankruptcy — We represent individuals in Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 debt relief, businesses in Chapter 11 protection, as well as creditors and other parties involved in the bankruptcy process.