Email MeJohn G Mizell Jr.
Mr. Mizell joined the firm and began practicing law in 1977. John is an active member of community organizations and serves on the Board of Trustees for Virginia Baptists Children's Home and Family Service. He is also active in the Henrico County Bar Association, where he has previously served as president. John focuses his practice on domestic relations and zoning.
John earned his undergraduate degree from the university of Richmond, his M.A. from The George Washington University, and his J.D. from the University of Richmond School of Law.
Areas of Practice
- Domestic Relations
- Virginia, 1976
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1977
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- The George Washington University
- University of Richmond
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Virginia State Bar, Member
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Henrico County Bar, Member
- Richmond Bar Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Virginia Baptists Children's Home and Family Service, Board of Trustee